Styled: Coachella Ella Ella
Music festivals are always great opportunities to try radical new looks. Coachella is the first to kick off music festival season so we have prepared a few funky looks to inspire your wild weekend wear.
Here are Sofia’s top 5 essential fashion things not to forget while at Coachella:
1) Fringe, fringe and more fringe…you can never wear too much fringe because it makes you all the more gypsy-esque while you get your dance on.
2) Boots or Soludos are always a better option than sandals…unless you want to be a full-blown hippie and go barefoot…we’re cool with that too.
3) Wear something on your head- turban, Wildfox or Litter headpiece, hat, headscarf, make the teeshirt your wearing into a turban!…whatever it may be, anything will work just fine…the most important thing is to protect your head from that vicious desert sun and if you can do it in style all the better!
4) Sunglasses! To shield your eyes from the masses as well as that wicked sun. Oh and hey guess what?! Sofia just got in a fresh new shipment of House of Harlow sunglasses..perfect timing aye??
5) Bring a cross-body bag, fanny-pack or back-pack- if your bag is strapped to your body you are less-likely lose it while raging all weekend. We recommend JadeTribe cross-body bags, Minga fanny-packs and SomethingElse’s amazing leather back-pack…don’t have any of these yet? Have no fear…Sofia has plenty…come on in and pick one up!
If push comes to shove and you cannot remember any of these, just try to keep it simple and bohemian…you can’t go wrong!